16 Oct Construction Skills Queensland funding short course and higher level skills training for Apprentices!
In a mammoth effort to upskill and prepare the workforce for future projects in Queensland, Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) has committed funding for eligible apprentices and trainees to access additional training.
Under CSQ’s Apprentice Advance Plus Program, eligible Apprentices have access to Short Courses and Higher-Level Skills Training, either partially or fully funded.
Short courses available include, but not limited to:
- Work Safely at Heights
- Operate Elevating Work Platform
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- Identify, Locate and protect underground services
Furthermore, to support the upskilling of 3rd, 4th year apprentices, and those up to one year post trade, CSQ have announced funding for higher level skills training, including the below qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction
Full list of short courses available here.
This is a great opportunity to invest in your workforce and support their development within the Construction industry.
To find out more on the CSQ’s Annual Training Plan, please click here.