01 Dec Reminder: 50% Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements Wage Subsidy Still Available
Any business or Group Training Organisation that engages an Australian apprentice or trainee on or after 5 October 2020 may be eligible for a 50% wage subsidy for wages paid to that employee between 5 October 2020 to 30 September 2021.
What Funding is Available?
- Eligible employers and Group Training Organisations will receive a wage subsidy of up to 50 per cent of the Australian Apprentice’s gross wage paid.
- The wage subsidy is available for a maximum of $7,000 per quarter per eligible Australian Apprentice.
- The subsidy is available for wages paid from 5 October 2020 to 30 September 2021.
- The subsidy is capped at 100,000 places.
- Payments will be made quarterly in arrears, with first claims for the subsidy available from 1 January 2021.
If you are interested in learning more about this incentive or in engaging an apprentice or trainee, please contact Nadia on 1300365606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.