23 Mar Nominate today for the Queensland training awards
Do you have an outstanding apprentice, trainee, VET student, VET trainer or employer that deserves a little recognition for their efforts?
Nominate them for the Queensland Training Awards!
There are 14 award categories to nominate for including:
- Harry Hauenschild Apprentice of the Year
- Bob Marshman Trainee of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year*
- School-based Apprentice or Trainee of the Year
- Equity VET Student of the Year
- VET Teacher or Trainer of the Year
- Large Training Provider of the Year (state only)
- Small Training Provider of the Year (state only)
- Community Training Initiative of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Medium Employer of the Year
- Small Employer of the Year
- Premier’s Industry Collaboration Award (state only)
Nominations close midnight Sunday, 28 March 2021.
For more information on the award categories or nominating, see the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training.